Up To 400,000 Hoosiers Fall Into Medicaid Coverage GapIndiana has declined to expand Medicaid, but state officials say they still could expand coverage through the Healthy Indiana Plan.
- Terre Haute Mayor Proposes $5 Million Loan To Cover ExpensesTerre Haute Mayor Duke Bennett is proposing a $5 million tax anticipation loan to cover costs while the city waits for more taxes to come...
- New Ivy Tech Program Offers Job Training For VetsVeterans will be able to start the jobs training in January at Ivy Tech Southwest.
- Legislative Leaders Want To Avoid Education Spat If PossibleTensions continue to build between state superintendent Glenda Ritz and the rest of the State Board, but legislative leaders would prefer not to get involved.
- Congressional Delegation Also Asks For Help In Howard County
- Terre Haute Mayor Proposes $5 Million Loan To Cover Expenses
Dental Website Design created by Wallaby